You'll set new starters up on our internal HR system and Learning Management System, and work with the business to track training completion, coordinate performance reviews taking place and support our new starters as they work through their programmes.
The role is very admin heavy and predominantly focused on L&D coordination but you'll have an opportunity to get involved in some additional projects within the People & Development team like helping to create e-learning, supporting diversity and wellbeing projects and assisting HR with admin duties.
What you'll need to succeed
You're an experienced administrator or coordinator with excellent attention-to-detail, great organisation skills and a sense of urgency. You're used to complex coordination, working under pressure and juggling multiple priorities. You work quickly and efficiently, you're independent and self-sufficient, but also enjoying being part of a team. You provide great customer service and are happy to help others. Ideally you've worked in a HR or L&D department, in a Head Office environment, but we're happy to receive applications from a strong administrator from any background.
What you'll get in return
- An attractive salary of 24-28k (dependent on experience) with the opportunity to earn an annual bonus
- Generous employee benefits such as subsidised gym membership, private health care, dental care,
- Flexible working (available after you've passed probation)
- Modern office environment, diverse & inclusive culture, friendly and high performing team
- The role is Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- What you need to do now
If this role is of interest please call us to discuss or click apply to send us your CV. We welcome a diverse range of applications.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.