Who we are:
Frazer Jones have been recruiting HR professionals for the last 20 years into a diverse number of industry sectors. This includes this includes Financial & Professional Services, IT & Technology, Media, FMCG, Retail Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction . Our clients are leading FTSE100 & 250 organisations, global blue chips, established retail brands, world leading multi-disciplinary agencies and more.
Our presence in 9 countries allows us to provide our clients and candidates with the upmost service as well as throughout the UK.
We are currently seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team in our central Bristol office. This office begun 3 years ago to service clients and candidates based in the South West and West Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity to begin your career in recruitment alongside a high quality team of Senior Recruitment professionals who have had extensive experience in recruiting within the HR discipline covering all sectors, roles and levels.
Supported by an in house learning and development team you will receive a structured induction programme in Bristol and London and ongoing training as you develop your career and deepen your experience. You will be expected to be in London occasionally as well as work alongside colleagues in different office locations.
This an exciting market with plenty of opportunity for you to flourish and develop your experience and career surrounded by like-minded individuals within a supportive and inclusive working environment. The expectation is that you will progress from Trainee to a fully fledged Recruitment Consultant within 6-12 months allowing you the opportunity to work directly with clients and candidates and manage junior positions.
- Research and develop a strong knowledge base of the HR market, specifically in the South West and West Midland area
- Build a continuous pipeline of candidates through LinkedIn campaigns, use of our internal ATS, referrals and any other tools at your dispense
- Registering candidates and updating our system with current information
- Market mapping and sourcing for live positions
- Interviewing candidates alongside consultants as well as coordinating interviews with said candidates and consultants
- Providing a high level of support for consultants and senior management in relation to candidate management
- You are ambitious with a passion to deliver within a team environment
- Commercially aware with ideally an interest in the HR sector
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong organisation and administration skills
What can we offer you ?
- Full training and support from our in house learning & development team
- Access to a wide variety of recruitment tools and licences
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- High achiever lunches
- Attractive Commission Structure
- 25 days holiday
- International relocation; 14 offices in 11 countries
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- BUPA - private health care
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.