Who We Are:
Taylor Root has been at the forefront of the Legal, Compliance & Risk specialist recruitment industry for 30 years. This longevity has enabled us to build an extensive network of both clients and candidates who trust us.
We have fine-tuned our processes and created strong methodologies which allow us to expertly respond to clients' needs. Our standards and values mirror that of the people we service. We champion Diversity and Inclusion and our Social Purpose agenda creates opportunities via knowledge volunteering, inclusion and social mobility
We are seeking an Trainee Recruitment Consultant to support our Private Practice desk. You will be joining an established and highly successful team whose clients consist of Magic Circle, Silver Circle and Mid-City law firms.
Taylor Root is a highly relationship driven brand so if you enjoy creating and maintaining long standing business relationships and have an entrepreneurial mind set then this is the ideal role to begin your career within Recruitment.
- To build a continuous talent pipeline of candidates
- Registering candidates, updating our database and sharing best practice with the wide team.
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the market you are recruiting into - In the competitive world of recruitment, the biggest challenge will be becoming a known entity to candidates and clients
- To assist in interviewing candidates alongside Consultants, as well as co-ordinating interviews for Consultants (ie: liaising with candidates and clients, setting up interviews)
- To generate candidates using typical sourcing/mapping strategies; eg: database, LinkedIn, referral's, head hunting
- Map out specific vertical clients and populate with key decision makers as well as potential candidates
- A drive and passion to deliver within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Commercially aware ideally with an interest in Marketing
- Strong organisation skill and administrational efficiency.
- The job of a researcher is continually busy and pressured therefore, we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
What can we offer you ?
- Full training and support from our in house learning & development team
- Access to a wide variety of recruitment tools and licences
- Flexible working arrangements
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- High achiever lunches
- Attractive Commission Structure
- 25 days holiday
- International relocation; 14 offices in 11 countries
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- BUPA - private health care
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
- Your services should be centred around your clients and candidates
- Try and always view the bigger picture and strive for long term relationships, appreciate that this means offering flexibility sometimes to our clients
- You should be commitment to best practice across all your work
- We work together, we are not in competition with each other - it's a group effort
- You will be expected to share talent, locally and globally & confidently represent all our brands
- You are individually responsible for your brands reputation
- Work in partnership with you clients and candidates, listening and support the agendas not just yours
- Commit to continually developing your market knowledge to stay current
- Consult effectively, provide bespoke, tailored solutions to your clients based on your industry expertise & experience
- Aim to support your candidates on their professional development journey by introducing them to the right opportunities
- Strive to be a thought leaders in your space
- We encourage everyone to bring themselves to work & we treat each other with respect - there isn't a pecking order here!
- Understand that as a business we look beyond profit, social purpose means something to our business
- We are committed to diversity of thought, you have a platform to contribute and have your say and be listened to
- Always be open and honest with clients, candidates and each other
If this sounds of interest, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.