The SR Group is a specialized search and recruitment firm with over 300 employees in 14 global offices and rich history spanning more than 30 years. We go to market as four specialized brands that each individually focus on Human Resources, Legal & Compliance, Tax & Treasury, and Sales & Marketing. Our aggressive and sustained US growth has created an opportunity to build an internal Talent Acquisition function for which a skilled internal recruiter is needed.
We are a global boutique, with the resources and infrastructure of a larger organization and our HR brand in New York, Frazer Jones, is a leader in the tri-state area. This position will be responsible for recruiting across all levels and brands but the focus will be growing our Frazer Jones Recruitment Business . We offer an experienced, fun and flexible work environment with warm yet driven and ambitious culture.
- Identify and approach potential candidates to join the SR group, USA, within our Taylor Root (legal), Brewer Morris (Tax and Treasury) and Frazer Jones (HR) brands
- Conduct initial telephone or face to face interviews with candidates
- Coordinate interviews and feedback through to offer stage
- Ensure a first class experience for all candidates, acting as a strong brand ambassador
- Educate candidates on our culture, history, operations, growth plans and philosophy
- Assist in the development and management of marketing and on-boarding materials
- Develop our EVP strategy and brand
- Manage our internal hiring database / talent pool
- Reporting to the Global Head of TA (based in London) as well as the Partner of the New York office
- Manage external job postings and applicants
- Provide real time market insights and observations on market trends
- Provide competitor mapping and analysis to key stakeholders across the business
- Previous TA experience, ideally in a recruitment or search firm
- Comfortable with a high volume of sourcing and interviewing
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A natural relationship builder and strong brand ambassador
For more information, please email email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.