Who We Are:
Carter Murray is a specialist marketing, e-commerce, sales and business development consultancy focusing on marketing, e-commerce, sales and business development professionals into multiple sectors across 10 offices around the world. Carter Murray operates in London, continental Europe, Middle East, Australia and Asia.
Carter Murray is unique within the market as we are the only specialist recruitment firm with regional expertise, as well as being part of a larger global business. Our specialist marketing recruitment consultants work with law firms, banks, financial institutions, global brands, technology and digital specialists to find the very best talent for their marketing, e-commerce and sales teams
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant for the Marketing /Sales recruitment desk working across FMCG based in Dubai. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in recruitment!
- Build and manage our FMCG Desk on our Marketing and Sales desk
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
- Have an active Client facing role, whilst managing specific Key Accounts
- Formulate and manage international recruitment assignments, specifically working on mid-career to senior level opportunities
- Effectively demonstrate "best practices" and promote brand awareness
- Your services should be centred around your clients and candidates
- Try and always view the bigger picture and strive for long term relationships, appreciate that this means offering flexibility sometimes to our clients
- You should be commitment to best practice across all your work
- We work together, we are not in competition with each other - it's a group effort
- You will be expected to share talent, locally and globally & confidently represent all our brands
- You are individually responsible for your brands reputation
- Work in partnership with you clients and candidates, listening and support the agendas not just yours
- Commit to continually developing your market knowledge to stay current
- Consult effectively, provide bespoke, tailored solutions to your clients based on your industry expertise & experience
- Aim to support your candidates on their professional development journey by introducing them to the right opportunities
- Strive to be a thought leaders in your space
- We encourage everyone to bring themselves to work & we treat each other with respect - there isn't a pecking order here!
- Understand that as a business we look beyond profit, social purpose means something to our business
- We are committed to diversity of thought, you have a platform to contribute and have your say and be listened to
- Always be open and honest with clients, candidates and each other
- Full end to end recruitment value chain experience that can shape and attract top passive talent, internal and external with a holistic approach
- Over 2 years' experience working on a Marketing/Sales recruitment desk
- A passion for the International / Middle East Market
- Creative thinker
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.