We are a global recruitment agency specialising in marketing, digital, communications and investor relations. We work alongside candidates in their job search to help further their careers, whether that be domestically or internationally.
We partner with super brands, global organisations and local entrepreneurs during all stages of growth. Carter Murray consults on optimal marketing & commercial structures within this fast-evolving discipline, and partners with our clients to secure the best talent.
What we offer…
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working/working from home
- High achiever lunches
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available after
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club
- A desire to work within in a highly professional, collaborative and dynamic environment where training is tailored to your experience.
- An understanding of what a sales related role requires
- Be resilient, positive, high energy and of a "solutions" not "problems" mind set
- Organised and have a strong ability to prioritise your work
- A genuine interest in people
- Full end to end recruitment value chain experience that can shape and attract top passive talent, internal and external with a holistic approach
- Executive level communication, coaching and influencing skills are critical to create credible and open relationships on talent
- Creative thinking
- Comprehensive market knowledge in marketing or digital, with a genuine desire to work in an interactive, autonomous role which enables you to see a direct monetary return to your hard work.
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering a service based on integrity
- Organised working practices with an ability to meet and exceed activity targets
- Professional, client facing character with excellent communication skills
- Build and manage a permanent/interim/contract consulting desk and ultimately build your own business unit within the Recruitment Division
- Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
- Have an active Client facing role, whilst managing specific Key Accounts
- Formulate and manage international recruitment assignments, specifically working on mid-career to senior level opportunities
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams as well as Regional Team Leaders, to develop and implement relevant attraction plans for specific regions and/or industries
- Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
- Effectively demonstrate "best practices" and promote brand awareness
- Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director and Recruitment Manager
- Build and manage a team of Consultants and Recruiters whilst supporting and mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.