Who We Are:
Taylor Root has been at the forefront of the Legal, Compliance & Risk specialist recruitment industry for 30 years. This longevity has enabled us to build an extensive network of both clients and candidates who trust us.
We have fine-tuned our processes and created strong methodologies which allow us to expertly respond to clients' needs. Our standards and values mirror that of the people we service. We champion Diversity and Inclusion and our Social Purpose agenda creates opportunities via knowledge volunteering, inclusion and social mobility
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our C & I desk. We work across 16 different sectors from Retail, Transport, Tech, FMGC and more. Joining a well-established team this desk will provide someone with the opportunity to take complete ownership of a section of the market. You will be able to leverage off pre-existing relationships within the team but also be expected to create and develop new business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ready to take their Recruitment career to the next level.
- Take ownership and business develop a key area of the C&I desk
- Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
- Have an active candidate facing role, whilst managing specific key accounts
- Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
- Effectively demonstrate "best practices" and promote brand awareness channelling The Sr Group's core values
- Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director and Recruitment Manager
- Meet and exceed individual and team KPIs and revenue targets
- Full end to end recruitment value chain experience on a permanent or interim basis in any area of the Legal industry
- A proven track record on being able to attain new and maintain new business through various initiatives
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to thoroughly learn a market and be an expert in your field
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability and consultative approach with your clients and candidates
- What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training and development through our L&D function
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working/working from home
- Subsidised corporate gym membership: Fitness First, Nuffield & Virgin Active
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
- Early finish on Friday with drinks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.