Senior Consultant - Private Practice
Who We Are:
Taylor Root has been at the forefront of the Legal, Compliance & Risk specialist recruitment industry for 30 years. This longevity has enabled us to build an extensive network of both clients and candidates who trust us.
We have fine-tuned our processes and created strong methodologies which allow us to expertly respond to clients' needs. Our standards and values mirror that of the people we service.
We champion Diversity and Inclusion and our Social Purpose agenda creates opportunities via knowledge volunteering, inclusion and social mobility.
We are seeking a Senior Consultant for our Australian private practice team. The position is based in Melbourne.
This highly successful team enjoy predominantly exclusive roles and being absolute market leaders in their field, you will have the opportunity to leverage off pre-existing relationships whether in Australia or internationally.
- Take ownership of the market within the Commerce and Industry Sector
- Build and maintain relationships with existing corporate clients
- Identify untapped business opportunities in the market and build out identified areas
- Be an expert and intimately know the legal sector
- Provide expert and consultative advice to your candidates and clients
- Use available tools such as our CRM and various licenses to source and build a pipeline of candidates
- If no recruitment experience, you will be a qualified lawyer in Melbourne looking to do something different with their career in the law
- At least 2 years recruitment experience with a proven track record on being able to use diverse and creative methods in sourcing candidates
- Able to demonstrate your ability to thoroughly learn a market and be an expert in your field
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability and consultative approach with your clients and candidates
What we Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Corporate credit card
- A collegiate and truly international team
- Internal referral scheme
- Travel allowance
- Annual Leave - 27 days
- Sabbatical Leave (5 years' service)
- Private healthcare plan
- Paid volunteering days
- Christmas closure
For more information please contact Geoff Denton firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.