Frazer Jones are the leading global specialist HR recruitment consultancy, and have been sourcing and securing the best talent in the market since 1996.
Our people are the driving force behind our business. Our global team of HR and specialist function recruitment consultants are expertly networked within their markets, delivering thought-leadership and networking events.
We deliver the highest levels of service in our recruitment and search assignments, going beyond the functional to provide a truly business advisory service.
We are seeking an experienced recruiter for the Professional Services Desk. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in recruitment!
This highly successful team enjoy predominantly exclusive roles and being absolute market leaders in their field - you will have the opportunity to leverage off pre-existing relationships but also be encouraged to go out and develop new business in untapped markets.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing corporate clients
- Identify untapped business opportunities in the market and build out identified areas
- Be an expert and intimately know the HR sector
- Provide expert and consultative advice to your candidates and clients
- Use available tools such as our CRM and various licenses to source and build a pipeline of candidates
- Build relationships across divisions and seek to increase your internal profile.
- Have strong visibility outside own team and across brands
- Support Manager/Partner; mentors more junior staff.
- Promote cross selling, information sharing, communication.
What we offer
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 14 offices in 10 countries
- Smart working/working from home
- Attractive Commission Structure
- High achiever lunches
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available after probation
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club
- Professional, hardworking attitude.
- Ambitious, confident and tenacious.
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability and consultative approach with your clients and candidates
- Output focussed; able to prioritise.
- Develops relationships internally and externally.
- Positive role model for all aspects of the job.
If this sounds of interest, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.