Who We Are:
Frazer Jones are the leading global specialist HR recruitment consultancy, and have over 20 years' experience sourcing and securing the best talent. Our people are the driving force behind our business. Our global team of HR and specialist function recruitment consultants are expertly networked within their markets, delivering thought-leadership and networking events.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join Frazer Jones to develop an already successful HR desk. This is one of the most profitable desks in the business and you will have the opportunity to progress and develop your career in a leading HR brand. HR recruitment experience is desirable but not essential, we are happy to look at candidates from other recruitment sectors.
We are looking for motivated and driven individuals with a genuine desire to work well in a highly professional and dynamic environment.
Taking over an existing client and candidate database, you will be joining a team that is thriving! Under the leadership of a Manager that leads by example rather than micro-management or KPI's, you will surrounded by inspirational high performers that are down to earth and friendly.
The team has been recruiting HR specialists into reward for many years and are widely seen as leaders in this field and have such strong contacts based on established relationships that you will be more of an account manager rather than cold calling.
You are encouraged to go and meet potential clients and candidates in person rather than build relationships over the phone
This is a great opportunity to join the firm's most prosperous division and work with a highly experienced team, who are not only experts in their field but are hugely successful in terms of billings and results!
- Strong Commercial awareness
- A drive and passion to deliver within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines to meet and exceed activity targets
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Professional, consultative approach and strong communication/client skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects for work
- Creative thinking
- Recruitment experience in a professional sector.
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering a service based on integrity
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.