- To build a continuous talent pipeline of candidates
- Registering candidates, updating our database and sharing best practice with the wide team.
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the market you are recruiting into - In the competitive world of recruitment, the biggest challenge will be becoming a known entity to candidates and clients
- To assist in interviewing candidates alongside Consultants, as well as co-ordinating interviews for Consultants (ie: liaising with candidates and clients, setting up interviews)
- To generate candidates using typical sourcing/mapping strategies; eg: database, LinkedIn, referral's, head hunting
- Map out specific vertical clients and populate with key decision makers as well as potential candidates
- A drive and passion to deliver within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Commercially aware ideally with an interest in Marketing
- Strong organisation skill and administrational efficiency.
- The job of a researcher is continually busy and pressured therefore, we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.