We are seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to support one of our specialist consultancies. You will be placed in a nine-month trainee programme where you will develop your skills in recruitment and specialise in a niche area of recruitment. Through this programme we aim to provide you with a strong foundation as a start to your recruitment career with us.
What we can provide you:
- A robust 9 month training programme which includes mentoring, workshops, and individual training.
- International relocation to one of our 11 offices!
- The opportunity to support and volunteer at a number of charities across London - We want you to give back!
- The opportunity to specialise in a niche area so that you become an expert in your field.
- Career progression and support
- Social events and activities - Summer Party, Quarterly Wrap-Ups, Friday Drinks and Team Activities
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain a continuous pipeline of candidates.
- Coordinating interviews for candidates and consultants.
- Assist in the interviewing and vetting of candidates alongside consultants.
- Generate a candidate pool through various platforms and programs as well as referrals and head hunting.
- Map out specific vertical clients and populate with key decision makers as well as potential candidates.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.