Frazer Jones are the leading global specialist HR recruitment consultancy, and have been sourcing and securing the best talent in the market since 1996.
Our people are the driving force behind our business. Our global team of HR and specialist function recruitment consultants are expertly networked within their markets, delivering thought-leadership and networking events.
We deliver the highest levels of service in our recruitment and search assignments, going beyond the functional to provide a truly business advisory service.
What we offer
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working/working from home
- Attractive Commission Structure
- High achiever lunches
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available after
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club
- 29 days holiday
- Ability to influence and set strategic direction that supports growth and business transformation
- Strong business acumen
- Previous experience of leading, motivating and driving a team
- Strong experience in the recruitment industry, including attracting and retaining the best candidates on the market and ensuring exceptional candidate experience
- Assessing both team and business needs, requirements, preferences and expectations effectively
- Exploring market best practice in recruitment whilst attracting and retaining the best candidates on the market and ensure an exception candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Generate new business leads, as well as maintain and develop current relationships with clients
- Work autonomously in driving a new division of the business, whilst engaging with senior team on a monthly basis
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.