Who We Are:
Brewer Morris was established in 1987 as the UK's first recruitment consultancy to focus exclusively on tax recruitment. Following on from the success we have enjoyed in the Tax market, we expanded into Treasury and Senior Finance. Today we are firmly established as market leaders across these specialisms and take great pride in the number of long-term business relationships we maintain and continue to develop.
We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant for the Treasury desk. Being an undisputed market leader in this area this desk is "role heavy" with the majority of roles being exclusive, meaning you will be handed a rare platform to make big fees!
- Building lasting relationships with existing corporate clients and motivated to attract new clients.
- Attending client meetings and networking events
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Register new candidates, screening right-to-work, experience and work references
- Recruitment experience within the general Finance sector
- Naturally bright, articulate and confident
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training and development through our L&D function
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working
- Subsidised corporate gym membership: Fitness First, Nuffield & Virgin Active
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club and Friday Yoga
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
- Early finish on Friday with drinks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.