Our clients are predominantly FTSE 250 firms in London, and we partner with 5 of the top 10 investment banks and asset management firms in the UK.
Taylor Root is a highly relationship driven brand so if you enjoy creating and maintaining long standing business relationships and have an entrepreneurial mind set then this is the ideal role for you to progress your career.
- End to end recruitment experience within a professional services sector or business vertical
- Experience in a Sales or Business Development role
- Refined and articulate communication style, both verbally and written
- A proven track record on being able to use diverse and creative methods in sourcing candidates or business
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Working beyond your defined job description
- Highly motivated ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
You will be responsible for:
- Build lasting relationships with new and existing candidates and clients
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn or CV databases
- Manage and liaise with candidates through the whole interview and hiring process
- Filling upcoming and exclusive vacancies within an ever-developing and growing sector
- Attending client meetings and progress report discussions
- Identify prospective candidates within the target companies list
- Attracting, pre-screening and determining qualified candidates on the telephone and face to face
- Seek out and highlight potential business development opportunities
What can we offer you?
- Tailored training and development through our L&D function
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working/working from home
- Subsidised corporate gym membership: Fitness First, Nuffield & Virgin Active
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
- Early finish on Friday with drinks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.