Who We Are:
Taylor Root has been at the forefront of the Legal, Compliance & Risk specialist recruitment industry for 30 years. This longevity has enabled us to build an extensive network of both clients and candidates who trust us.
We have fine-tuned our processes and created strong methodologies which allow us to expertly respond to clients' needs. Our standards and values mirror that of the people we service. We champion Diversity and Inclusion and our Social Purpose agenda creates opportunities via knowledge volunteering, inclusion and social mobility
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our In-house (Commerce and Industry) desk. We work in a diverse range of sectors from Retail, Transport, Tech, FMCG and more.
This highly successful team enjoy predominantly exclusive roles and being absolute market leaders in their field - you will have the opportunity to leverage off pre-existing relationships but also be encouraged to go out and develop new business in untapped markets. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Taking ownership of a specific sector within the in-House
- Build and maintain relationships with existing corporate clients
- Manage the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Identify untapped business opportunities in the market and build out identified areas
- Be an expert and intimately know the legal Commerce and Industry sector
- Provide expert and consultative advice to your candidates and clients
- Use available tools such as our CRM and various licenses to source and build a pipeline of candidates
- Full end to end recruitment value chain experience on a permanent or interim basis in a professional services industry
- A proven track record on being able to attain new and maintain new business through various initiatives
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to thoroughly learn a market and be an expert in your field
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability and consultative approach with your clients and candidates
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training and development through our L&D function
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working/working from home
- Subsidised corporate gym membership: Fitness First, Nuffield & Virgin Active
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
- Early finish on Friday with drinks
If this sounds of interest, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.