Who We Are:
Frazer Jones is a market leading consultancy for HR recruitment and search, operating globally for 20 years. Our clients vary from the larger global organisations specialising in banking, legal, consumer and tech to start-ups and SMEs. As specialists in the market, our balance of in-depth HR knowledge and unrivalled networks are underpinned by a values led approach to everything we do. We pride ourselves on our boutique feel but our global business approach.
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our office in Bristol. Joining a well established team this desk will provide someone with the opportunity to take complete ownership of a section of the market. You will be able to leverage off pre-existing relationships within the team but also be expected to create and develop new business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ready to take their Recruitment career to the next level.
- Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
- Have an active candidate facing role, whilst managing specific key accounts
- Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
- Effectively demonstrate "best practices" and promote brand awareness channelling The Sr Group's core values
- Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director and Recruitment Manager
- Full end to end recruitment value chain experience on a permanent or interim basis
- A proven track record on being able to attain new and maintain new business through various initiatives
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to thoroughly learn a market and be an expert in your field
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability and consultative approach with your clients and candidates
What can we offer you?
- Tailored training and development through our L&D function
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working/working from home
- Subsidised corporate gym membership: Fitness First, Nuffield & Virgin Active
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
- Early finish on Friday with drinks
If this sounds of interest, then please email email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.