Who We Are:
Frazer Jones is a market leading consultancy for HR recruitment and search, operating globally for 20 years. Our clients vary from the larger global organisations specialising in banking, legal, consumer and tech to start-ups and SMEs. As specialists in the market, our balance of in-depth HR knowledge and unrivalled networks are underpinned by a values led approach to everything we do. We pride ourselves on our boutique feel but our global business approach.
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Human Capital desk. This desk has been running for 5 years and enjoys a strong candidate pool and client base. You will be able to leverage off pre-existing relationships but also be expected to create and develop new business. Working with 'Big Four' and Boutique firms this role is an exciting opportunity to work with high calibre of candidates and clients alike.
- Manage the end to end life cycle of process for Permanent roles
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
- Have an active candidate facing role, whilst managing specific key accounts
- Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
- Effectively demonstrate "best practices" and promote brand awareness channelling The SR Group's core values
- Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director and Recruitment Manager
- Meet and exceed individual and team KPIs and revenue targets
- Full end to end recruitment value chain experience on a permanent basis
- A proven track record on being able to use diverse and creative methods in winning new business and sourcing candidates
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to thoroughly learn a market and be an expert in your field
- Highly motivated ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability and consultative approach with your clients and candidates
- You are a team player who always thinks of your colleagues desks and roles
What can we offer you?
- Tailored training and development through our L&D function
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 14 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working/working from home
- Subsidised corporate gym membership: Fitness First, Nuffield & Virgin Active
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
- Early finish on Friday with drinks
If this sounds of interest, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.