Who we are:
Frazer Jones have been recruiting HR professionals for the last 20 years into a diverse number of industry sectors. This includes this includes Financial & Professional Services, IT & Technology, Media, FMCG, Retail Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction . Our clients are leading FTSE100 & 250 organisations, global blue chips, established retail brands, world leading multi-disciplinary agencies and more.
Our presence in 9 countries allows us to provide our clients and candidates with the upmost service as well as throughout the UK.
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team in our Bristol office. This office has been successfully running for 3 years servicing clients and candidates based in the South West and West Midlands. We have a team of Senior Recruitment professionals who have extensive experience recruiting within HR covering a range of sectors at all levels.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for Permanent and Interim roles
- Leverage off pre existing relationships and forge new ones in order to develop a strong client base
- Have an active candidate facing role whilst managing specific key accounts
- Develop and maintain a pool of HR Professionals around the South West and West Midlands area
- Work alongside our in-house marketing and events teams to develop campaigns and events targeting HR Professionals
- Play a key role in growing and maintaining Frazer Jones' presence in the South West and West Midlands.
- Manage and liaise with candidates through the whole interview and hiring process
- Filling upcoming and exclusive vacancies within an ever-developing and growing sector
- Full end to end recruitment value chain experience on a permanent or interim basis
- A proven track record on being able to use diverse and creative methods in winning new business and sourcing candidates
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to thoroughly learn a market and be an expert in your field
- Highly motivated ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability and consultative approach with your clients and candidates
- You are a team player who always thinks of your colleagues desks and roles
What can we offer you ?
- Full training and support from our in house learning & development team
- Access to a wide variety of recruitment tools and licences
- Flexible working arrangements
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- High achiever lunches
- Attractive Commission Structure
- 25 days holiday
- International relocation; 14 offices in 11 countries
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- BUPA - private health care
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
If this sounds of interest, then please email email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.