We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant for the Senior Financial Services Desk in Brewer Morris. You will work closely with a Director who will help you grow the business and build out the C-Suite level roles across FS.
- Building lasting relationships with existing corporate clients and motivated to attract new clients.
- Attending client meetings and networking events
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Register new candidates, screening right-to-work, experience and work references
- Recruitment experience within the general Finance sector (ideal)
- A "go getter" - someone who is prepared to business development and help develop the client base.
- Naturally bright, articulate and confident
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training and development through our L&D function
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working
- Subsidised corporate gym membership: Fitness First, Nuffield & Virgin Active
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club and Friday Yoga
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
- Early finish on Friday with drinks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.