Who We Are:
Brewer Morris was established in 1987 as the UK's first recruitment consultancy to focus on tax, treasury and financial services recruitment. Today we are firmly established as market leaders across these specialisms and take great pride in the number of long-term business relationships we maintain and continue to develop.
- Building lasting relationships with existing corporate clients and motivated to attract new clients.
- Attending client meetings and networking events
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Register new candidates, screening right-to-work, experience and work references
- Recruitment experience within the general Finance sector (ideal)
- A "go getter" - someone who is prepared to business development and help develop the client base.
- Naturally bright, articulate and confident
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training and development through our L&D function
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 14 offices in 10 countries
- Smart working
- Subsidised corporate gym membership: Fitness First, Nuffield & Virgin Active
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club and Friday Yoga
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
- Early finish on Friday with drinks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.