Brewer Morris was established in 1987 as the UK's first recruitment consultancy to focus exclusively on tax & treasury recruitment. Following on from the success we have enjoyed in the Tax market, we expanded into Treasury and Senior Finance. Today we are firmly established as market leaders across these specialisms and take great pride in the number of long-term business relationships we maintain and continue to develop.
From offices based in London, Amsterdam, Dubai and Sydney we recruit across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Our clients range from all of the international and national accountancy firms through to FTSE 100 and 250 companies, major multinationals, financial services organisations and global investment banks.
Clients rely on our global reach and local expertise to help drive a successful talent acquisition strategy. We have a long-term mentality and work hard to ensure we understand our candidates and clients requirements and priorities.
What we offer…
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working/working from home
- High achiever lunches
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available after
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- A drive and passion to deliver within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Working beyond your defined job description
- Highly motivated ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.