We are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator who is self-sufficient and flexible to support the consultants within Frazer Jones.
You will be providing team support to a variety of people, so someone used to dealing with a wide range of personalities will be ideal. As well as using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, you will need strong secretarial skills and outstanding prioritisation and workload management capabilities.
Duties will include:
- Typing and reformation CV's, correspondence and letters, amending interview notes
- Database work including registering of candidates/clients/jobs on our Profile database including "coding" candidates and clients.
- Producing and sending of mailshots via post and email
- Scanning documents into our Profile database
- Client and candidate interview liaison on behalf of consultants, sending confirmation, booking rooms
- Producing and sending out via email and post, temporary contract letters to clients and candidates
- Scheduling internal meetings and co-ordinating consultants diaries
- Formatting data for presentations/reviews
- Generally maintaining and updating the database
- Adding candidates to client portals
- Helping with offsite client events
- Chasing candidate references
- Chasing compliance documents
- Produce business development database searches
- Assist with client/candidate event organisation i.e. managing RSVP's
- Consultant Expenses
- Telephones - directing calls to the appropriate consultants or support staff, taking accurate messages
- Reception Cover
- Restaurant bookings
- Minute taking
- Creating and circulation team reports
- Preparing and adjusting candidate/client briefing documents for consultants
- Creating and adjusting variation letters
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.