Responsibilities for the TA team:
- Become the UK Right to Work expert and ensure all reference checks and background checks have been administered to ensure 100% compliance.
- Creating and scheduling onboarding agendas for new joiners at all levels.
- Scheduling interviews and acting as first point of contact for agencies and candidates.
- Extensive diary management for recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers.
- Managing interview logistics - booking rooms, catering requirements etc.
- Responsibility for data entry into the recruitment system and maintenance of records; emphasis on quality and high levels of accuracy ensuring compliance with processes and legislation.
- Assisting with the administration of recruitment campaigns including updating our careers website, advertising with job boards as well as our graduate campaign work.
- Managing and updating the Applicant Tracking System
- Co-ordinate the supply chain of all TA related vendors, such as job boards, recruitment suppliers and Rec2Recs to ensure costs are managed and reduced across the Business.
- Gathering and maintaining consistent records for each role and candidates to comply with internal HR policies and external employment legislation.
- Creating accurate dashboards and internal reports for internal business stakeholders to deliver insight and aid decision-making.
- Work with the Head of TA to create market mapping data for Headhunting and Pipelining purposes.
- Organising candidate events and preparing materials and equipment.
Responsibilities for the HR team:
- Co-ordinate start dates for new employees, working with line managers, HR and L&D to ensure the business is set up and ready to receive new joiners - ensuring bob is kept up-to-date.
- Communicate with employees prior to their first day to ensure they have completed their pre-onboarding information on bob.
- Central point of contact and co-ordinator who proactively ensures that the relevant business services touch points are managed in preparation for all new joiners.
- Support to HR Co-ordinator and P&D Assistant on Contracts of Employment (e.g. for January and July promotion rounds and/or trainee recruiter intakes).
- Take the lead on requesting and chasing employment references for incoming employees.
- Bob (HR system) - inputting and checking employee information on the system; respond to basic queries from the business from employees (e.g. holiday queries). Has Bob superuser status.
- Ad hoc Bob related projects supporting core HR team.
- Updating LinkedIn subscriptions list.
- Ad hoc overflow support to core HR team (e.g. referencing; joiner/leaver administration).
- Requesting "right to work" documentation for new starters and ensuring 100% compliance from day one; updating the HR system.
- Support for wider P&D team projects from time to time (e.g. work experience intake; Resurgo company visits).
- Operates with absolute discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality. By its nature, the role will involve some exposure to sensitive and highly confidential information relating to prospective and current employees.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written / communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills - you will be a key point of contact for the TA team.
- Strong internal client focus.
- Excellent diary management skills.
- Resilient and able to deal with fast changing priorities and deadlines.
- Able to manage competing priorities with a flexible, calm and organised approach.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisational and planning skills with ability to work under pressure in a time critical environment.
- Strong team work ethic - thinks "team" rather than desk.
- Business savvy - demonstrable interest / experience in understanding recruitment and HR processes and how to add value.
- Collaborative - sees points of pressure and is proactive in supporting the wider team.
- Sensitive to the confidential nature of work carried out within the core HR team.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook).
- Proactive in using new technology (e.g. Bob, Trello, AdobeSign) and in championing its use for operating more efficiently and adding value.
If you feel you meet the above criteria or would like to find out more, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.