Job Description - People & Development Administrator
Reports into: Head of Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development Manager
Team: People and Development
Established in 1987, The SR Group is a global professional search and recruitment organisation which consists of specialist consultancies Brewer Morris, Carter Murray, Frazer Jones and Taylor Root.
We have an international network of 14 offices and our global team support clients in every geography across a wide range of sectors.
This role sits within the People & Development team at the SR Group, comprising Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and the core HR function. You will provide support to the Talent Acquisition (TA) and Learning and Development (L&D) team.
- Scheduling interviews and acting as first point of contact for candidates and Rec2Recs
- Extensive diary management for Head of TA, hiring managers and interviewers
- Managing interview logistics - booking rooms, catering requirements etc. (when back in the office)
- Managing and updating the Applicant Tracking System (e.g. uploading candidate CV's and terms of business agreements with Rec2Recs)
- Tracking internal vacancies and progress of interviews
- Uploading and renewing job ads on LinkedIn, Broadbean and other relevant job boards
- Work with the Head of TA to create market mapping data for Headhunting and Pipelining purposes
- Coordinating and scheduling onboarding agendas for new joiners at all levels
- Being the point of contact on the first day for all new joiners
- Managing data in LearnUpon, including but not limited to:
- Creating joiners and deleting leavers in the system
- Informing new joiners of mandatory courses and tracking completion of these courses
- Pulling reports on e.g. annual business-wide courses and taking the lead in ensuring the completion of these courses globally
- Be central point of contact for general LearnUpon queries from the business
- Coordinating and booking training sessions and coordinating rooms across global time zones
- Booking all training courses in LearnUpon and sending out training invites
- Sending out and collating training feedback
- Responding to ad hoc training queries
To apply or find our more please email - email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.