Paralegal Recruitment Candidate Manager
Taylor Root is one of the world's leading legal recruitment brands and we are looking to hire a Paralegal to join the London based Paralegal & Document Review recruitment team. This is a very fast paced and highly motivated team, that offers excellent training and great career prospects.
Taylor Root is one of the world's leading legal and compliance recruitment businesses. We are part of The SR Group which, since 1987, has developed a group of global leading specialist recruitment brands, each one a clear market leader, operating across the Legal, Compliance, Tax, HR and Marketing sectors.
Taylor Root has offices in London, Germany, Italy, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne and New York, and we partner with many of the world's premier law firms and blue-chip corporations and banks to source the very best legal talent. The majority of our recruitment consultants are qualified lawyers or law graduates, who want to use their legal backgrounds in a sales environment.
As we continue to expand we are now seeking a talented, hardworking Paralegal to join our business and work closely with the fee earners. This opportunity is ideal for a Paralegal who has decided that becoming a lawyer is not their chosen path but wishes to use the knowledge in a more client facing and fast paced environment.
The role offers commercial graduates excellent hands on City experience, a structured and on-going training programme led by an in-house training team and the opportunity to develop a long-term career with the SR Group. There is also an opportunity to work in our international offices in the future.
Your responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Searching and sourcing for relevant candidates via job boards, LinkedIn and the internal database
- Speaking with candidates, both existing and new, daily
- Reviewing all job applicants and responses to the adverts on a daily basis
- Reviewing job adverts for accuracy and posting them on all relevant job boards
- Assisting the team with calling suitable candidates when active roles are released
- Keeping a track of all responses to ensure all candidates receive high quality of customer service
- Ensuring all candidate lists are up to date and 100% accurate
- Assisting with scheduling and diary management
- Answering phones, ensuring all messages are passed on
- Ad hoc work
Personal Skills Required:
- Positive and can-do attitude at all times
- The desire to always go the extra mile
- A confident manner and a natural ability in sales
- Not afraid to pick up the telephone
- High levels of attention to detail
- Team player
- Understanding of the impact this role has on the wider team
- A proactive mind set and ability to take the initiative
- The ability to be highly organised and motivated with the determination to add value and contribute to a highly successful and close-knit team.
Please contact Leila Hudson, Director, Taylor Root for more information:Phone: +44 (0)20 7332 9619
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.