Established in 1987, The SR Group is a global professional search and recruitment organisation which consists of specialist consultancies Brewer Morris, Carter Murray, Frazer Jones and Taylor Root.
We have an international network of 14 offices and our global team support clients in every geography across a wide range of sectors.
- Responsibility for the month end process for the all offices including:
- Assisting in the timely close of daybooks by team
- Raising and posting month end journals
- Post the corporate card claims expense journals
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Closing month end and assisting in the group consolidation
- Prepare monthly temp margin reports for London & Australia
- Involvement in year-end audit in terms of liaison with auditors
- National Statistics returns
- Provide cover for accounts payable as necessary
- Assisting the Senior Management Accountant & Financial Controller when required
- Other Ad-hoc duties
Key Skills & Personality Traits:
- Intermediate knowledge of excel and Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is advantageous
- A high level of attention to detail & accuracy of data input is imperative.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Keen to learn and take on new instructions in order to develop skillset.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to respond positively to changing business issues
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise work.
- Strong numerical and detail-orientated skillset is essential
- 1 -2 years of experience within a Finance function
- Ideally be studying towards a professional accounting qualification (CIMA / ACCA)
Please send your CV to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.