- Strong systems skills - including Microsoft Office products, particularly excel.
- Be able and driven and be looking to develop their career in finance.
- Strong reconciliation skills, with Experience in reconciling key balance sheet accounts on a
- regular basis.
- Intermediate excel skills (VLOOKUPS, SUMIFs, Pivot tables).
- Ability to hit pre-agreed deadlines by demonstrating strong time management skills.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Be willing to challenge the status quo, and suggest improvements to current processes/systems &
- The ability to work both independently, as well as part of the wider department, and possess a "can do" attitude.
- You will currently be studying for a recognised professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) and
- will have significant (over 2 years) previous experience in an accounting/finance role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.