One of the world's leading legal recruitment brands is looking to appoint two graduates who will join the London based team in a trainee role. You will work alongside one of our specialist teams, majority of whom are lawyers by background, have law degrees and / or have extensive recruitment experience.
A mature, consultative working environment for people to succeed and work closely with all our trainees ensuring they receive support and guidance throughout their career with us
- An unrivalled brand reputation and an extensive client and candidate network
- An incredible platform and a structured training and development programme, delivered by professional trainers
- International relocation
- Smart working
- Subsidised gym membership
- Social events
- Early finish Friday with beer and wine
- An excellent communicator with presence and gravitas
- Resilient, confident and articulate
- Ability to build relationships built on trust
- Ambitious and driven by success
- Someone who takes ownership
- Driven to deliver, even in difficult circumstances
- Able to think on your feet and show initiative.
- The ability to be highly organised and motivated with the determination to add value and contribute to a highly successful and close-knit team.
- Building your talent pipeline through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Establishing relationships with candidates
- Conducting face to face interviews with candidates to assess their experience.
- Guide candidates and clients through the hiring process
- Liaising with clients, generally around the setting up candidate interviews
- Reviewing job adverts for accuracy and posting them on all relevant job boards
- Able to overcome challenges, think on your feet and show initiative.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.