Taylor Root is one of the world's leading legal and compliance recruitment businesses. We are part of The SR Group which, since 1987, has developed a group of global leading specialist recruitment brands, each one a clear market leader, operating across the Legal, Compliance, Tax, HR and Marketing sectors.
Taylor Root has offices in London, Germany, Italy, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne and New York, and we partner with many of the world's premier law firms and blue-chip corporations and banks to source the very best legal talent. The majority of our recruitment consultants are qualified lawyers or law graduates, who want to use their legal backgrounds in a sales environment.
As we continue to expand we are now seeking a talented, hardworking graduate to join our business and work closely with the fee earners.
The role offers commercial graduates excellent hands on City experience, a structured and on-going training programme led by an in-house training team and the opportunity to develop a long-term career with the SR Group. There is also an opportunity to work in our international offices in the future.
Your responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Speaking with candidates, both existing and new, daily
- Liaising with clients, generally around the setting up candidate interviews
- Reviewing job adverts for accuracy and posting them on all relevant job boards
- Reviewing all applicants and responses to the adverts on a daily basis
- Keeping a track of all responses to ensure all candidates receive high quality of customer service
- Ensuring all compliance is adhered to
- Conducting LinkedIn interim job searches
- Ensuring all candidate lists are up to date and 100% accurate
- Formatting CV's within a short time frame
- Assisting with scheduling and diary management
- Answering phones, ensuring all messages are passed on
- Driving all the admin to ensure strong processes and fluid work methods
- Ad hoc work
Personal Skills Required:
- Positive and can-do attitude at all times
- A confident manner and a natural ability in sales
- Not afraid to pick up the telephone
- High levels of attention to detail
- Team player
- Understanding of the impact this role has on the wider team
- A proactive mind set and ability to take the initiative
- The ability to be highly organised and motivated with the determination to add value and contribute to a highly successful and close-knit team.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.