Who We Are:
Taylor Root has been at the forefront of the legal, compliance & risk specialist recruitment industry for 30 years. This longevity has enabled us to build an extensive network of both clients and candidates who trust us.
We have fine-tuned our processes and created strong methodologies which allow us to expertly respond to clients' needs. Our standards and values mirror that of the people we service. We champion Diversity and Inclusion and our Social Purpose agenda creates opportunities via knowledge volunteering, inclusion and social mobility
We are seeking an experienced Associate Consultant to support the Compliance team specifically with the Private Practice desk. You will be responsible for sourcing the best candidates for that role and managing that process from interview preparation to offer and acceptance. The roles generates high fees and are built over lasting relationships, so someone with a permanent recruitment mind set would thrive in this environment.
- Experience in the recruitment of permanent roles in one of the following areas: :Law, Accountancy, Compliance or Finance
- Refined and articulate communication style, both verbally and written
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Working beyond your defined job description
- Highly motivated ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
You will be responsible for:.
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn or CV databases
- Build lasting relationships with new and existing candidates and clients
- Manage and liaise with candidates through the whole interview and hiring process
- Filling upcoming and exclusive vacancies within an ever-developing and growing sector
- Attending client meetings and progress report discussions
- Identify prospective candidates within the target companies list
- Attracting, pre-screening and determining qualified candidates on the telephone and face to face
- Seek out and highlight potential business development opportunities
- Your services should be centred around your clients and candidates
- Try and always view the bigger picture and strive for long term relationships, appreciate that this means offering flexibility sometimes to our clients
- You should be commitment to best practice across all your work
- We work together, we are not in competition with each other - it's a group effort
- You will be expected to share talent, locally and globally & confidently represent all our brands
- You are individually responsible for your brands reputation
- Work in partnership with you clients and candidates, listening and support the agendas not just yours
- Commit to continually developing your market knowledge to stay current
- Consult effectively, provide bespoke, tailored solutions to your clients based on your industry expertise & experience
- Aim to support your candidates on their professional development journey by introducing them to the right opportunities
- Strive to be a thought leaders in your space
- We encourage everyone to bring themselves to work & we treat each other with respect - there isn't a pecking order here!
- Understand that as a business we look beyond profit, social purpose means something to our business
- We are committed to diversity of thought, you have a platform to contribute and have your say and be listened to
- Always be open and honest with clients, candidates and each other
What can we offer you?
- Tailored training and development through our L&D function
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working/working from home
- Subsidised corporate gym membership - after 3 months - Fitness First, Nuffield & Virgin Active
- BUPA - private health care - after 3 months
- Interest free travel loan - after 3 months
- Smart pension available after 6 months
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
- Early finish on Friday with drinks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.