Who We Are:
Taylor Root has been at the forefront of the Legal, Compliance & Risk specialist recruitment industry for 30 years. This longevity has enabled us to build an extensive network of both clients and candidates who trust us.
We have fine-tuned our processes and created strong methodologies which allow us to expertly respond to clients' needs. Our standards and values mirror that of the people we service. We champion Diversity and Inclusion and our Social Purpose agenda creates opportunities via knowledge volunteering, inclusion and social mobility
We are seeking an Associate Consultant to support the Compliance team specifically with the Private Practice desk.
Our clients are predominantly FTSE 250 firms in London, and we partner with 5 of the top 10 investment banks and asset management firms in the UK.
Taylor Root is a highly relationship driven brand so if you enjoy creating and maintaining long standing business relationships and have an entrepreneurial mind set then this is the ideal role for you to progress your career.
- Experience in the recruitment of permanent roles in one of the following areas: Law, Accountancy, Compliance or Finance
- Refined and articulate communication style, both verbally and written
- A proven track record on being able to use diverse and creative methods in sourcing candidates
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Working beyond your defined job description
- Highly motivated ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn or CV databases
- Build lasting relationships with new and existing candidates and clients
- Manage and liaise with candidates through the whole interview and hiring process
- Filling upcoming and exclusive vacancies within an ever-developing and growing sector
- Attending client meetings and progress report discussions
- Identify prospective candidates within the target companies list
- Attracting, pre-screening and determining qualified candidates on the telephone and face to face
- Seek out and highlight potential business development opportunities
What can we offer you?
- Tailored training and development through our L&D function
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
- Smart working/working from home
- Subsidised corporate gym membership: Fitness First, Nuffield & Virgin Active
- BUPA - private health care
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- Monday Running Club
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
- Early finish on Friday with drinks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.