Established in 1987, The SR Group is a global professional search and recruitment organisation which consists of specialist consultancies Frazer Jones (HR), Taylor Root (Legal), Brewer Morris (tax & Treasury) and Carter Murray (Marketing and Sales).
We have an international network of 14 offices and our global team support clients in every geography across a wide range of sectors.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Professional to join our in-house Learning & Development team.
This role will be primarily responsible for delivering training to and developing our 'Early Years' Recruitment Consultants. This training will be delivered in person at our London office, via webinar's to our international offices and on some occasion in person at our international offices.
This is an ideal position for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who wishes to make the move to L & D or someone who has Recruitment experience and has just started their L & D career.
- Delivering classroom style Sales and Systems training in person and via Webinar/Skype for our international offices
- Delivering tailored one on one Sales and Systems training in person and via Webinar/Skype for our international colleagues
- Supporting the Global Head of Learning & Development to create digital training resources and e-learning material
- Working with our four brands and line managers to track the development of Recruitment Consultants
- You have full end to end recruitment value chain experience on a permanent or interim desk
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills that can adapt when engaging with people from different cultures, backgrounds and levels of experience
- You are passionate about Learning and Development and are motivated to help others succeed
- You have experience working with CRM's (Mercury desirable but not essential)
What we can offer you:
- A comprehensive training and support programme
- Competitive salary package to match your level of experience
- Opportunity to travel to our international offices
- Benefits such as: Subsidised gym membership, flexible working arrangements, charity volunteer opportunities + more
- Room to grow and progress within the role
This is ideally a full time position but we would consider applications from experienced individuals looking for a part-time role.
Please note this role requires you to have full working rights in the UK and also a valid passport allowing you to travel and work in our international offices.
If this sounds of interest, then please email email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.