As Learning and Development Consultant you will primarily be responsible for delivering training to and developing our 'Early Years' Recruitment Consultants. This training will be delivered in person at our London office, via webinars to our international offices and on occasion in person at our international offices.
This is an ideal position for an experienced Recruitment Consultant wanting to make the move into L&D or an experienced Training professional from a recruitment background wanting to advance their L & D career.
What you'll be doing:
- Delivering classroom style sales and systems training and bespoke coaching, in person and via Webinar/Skype for our international offices
- Supporting the Global Head of Learning & Development to create digital training resources and e-learning material
- Working with our four brands and line managers to develop our Recruitment Consultants and front-line Managers
- You have full end-to-end recruitment experience, in a professional services environment, dealing with permanent or permanent/interim placements
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills, and can adapt to engage with people from different cultures, backgrounds and levels of experience
- You are passionate about the Recruitment sector and Learning and Development and you are motivated to help others succeed
- You have experience working with/training different CRMs (Mercury desirable but not essential)
What we can offer you:
- A comprehensive training and support programme
- Competitive salary package to match your level of experience
- Opportunity to travel to our international offices
- Benefits such as: Subsidised gym membership, flexible working arrangements, charity volunteer opportunities + more
- Room to grow and progress within the role
This is ideally a full time position but we would consider applications from experienced individuals looking for a part-time role.
Please note this role requires you to have full working rights in the UK and also a valid passport allowing you to travel and work in our international offices.
If this sounds of interest, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.