Who We Are:
Taylor Root has been at the forefront of the Legal, Compliance & Risk specialist recruitment industry for 30 years. This longevity has enabled us to build an extensive network of both clients and candidates who trust us.
We have fine-tuned our processes and created strong methodologies which allow us to expertly respond to clients' needs. Our standards and values mirror that of the people we service. We champion Diversity and Inclusion and our Social Purpose agenda creates opportunities via knowledge volunteering, inclusion and social mobility
We are seeking a Junior Recruitment Consultant to support our Private Practice desk. You will be joining an established and highly successful team whose clients consist of Magic Circle, Silver Circle and Mid-City law firms.
Taylor Root is a highly relationship driven brand so if you enjoy creating and maintaining long standing business relationships and have an entrepreneurial mind set then this is the ideal role to begin your career within Recruitment.
- To build a continuous talent pipeline of candidates
- Registering candidates, updating our database and sharing best practice with the wide team.
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the market you are recruiting into - In the competitive world of recruitment, the biggest challenge will be becoming a known entity to candidates and clients
- To assist in interviewing candidates alongside Consultants, as well as co-ordinating interviews for Consultants (ie: liaising with candidates and clients, setting up interviews)
- To generate candidates using typical sourcing/mapping strategies; eg: database, LinkedIn, referral's, head hunting
- Map out specific vertical clients and populate with key decision makers as well as potential candidates
- A drive and passion to deliver within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Commercially aware ideally with an interest in Marketing
- Strong organisation skill and administrational efficiency.
- The job of a researcher is continually busy and pressured therefore, we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
What can we offer you ?
- Full training and support from our in house learning & development team
- Access to a wide variety of recruitment tools and licences
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- High achiever lunches
- Attractive Commission Structure
- 25 days holiday
- International relocation; 14 offices in 11 countries
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- BUPA - private health care
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
If this sounds of interest, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.