IT Solutions Trainer
The SR Group is an award winning International Recruitment Agency with 4 specialist brands - Brewer Morris, Carter Murray, Frazer Jones and Taylor Root. We have an international network of 14 offices located in 10 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific and America. We're recognised for providing a premium recruitment service and for working with the most prestigious candidates and clients. We are currently hiring for an IT Solutions Trainer to join our Business Services Team in London.
About the Role:
The SR Group are currently going through a major transformation and are urgently looking to recruit an experienced IT Solutions Trainer - Dynamics 365 and Office 365 experience/knowledge is essential.
You will be responsible for designing learning solutions, delivering end user training to a diverse user group on how to use our systems efficiently. This will cover our Dynamics 365 based CRM (Mercury XRM), Office 365 apps, collaboration apps such as MS Teams, cloud platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, SourceBreaker and so on.
The IT Solutions Trainer will be pivotal in enabling the organisation to transform to a data driven business, as well as supporting the adoption of new ways of working / collaborating. You will play a crucial part in the businesses overall success.
- Your services should be centred around your clients, candidate and colleagues
- Try and always view the bigger picture and strive for long term relationships, appreciate that this means offering flexibility sometimes to our clients and colleagues
- You should be committed to best practice across all your work
- We work together, we are not in competition with each other - it's a group effort
- You will be expected to share talent, locally and globally & confidently represent all our brands
- You are individually responsible for your brands reputation
- Work in partnership with you clients and candidates, listening and support the agendas not just yours
- Commit to continually developing your market knowledge to stay current
- Consult effectively, provide bespoke, tailored solutions to your clients based on your industry expertise & experience
- Aim to support your candidates on their professional development journey by introducing them to the right opportunities
- Strive to be a thought leaders in your space
- We encourage everyone to bring themselves to work & we treat each other with respect - there isn't a pecking order here!
- Understand that as a business we look beyond profit, social purpose means something to our business
- We are committed to diversity of thought, you have a platform to contribute and have your say and be listened to
- Always be open and honest with clients, candidates and each other
- Strong Microsoft eco-system experience including, but not limited to;
- Dynamics 365 ideally (CRM, Sales)
- Windows 10
- Business Partnership experience
- Ability to translate Tech into business speak and vice-versa
- Analysing business process and training how you use the system to deliver that process
- Willingness to get involved in all aspects of delivery from concept to training
- Innovative and agile
- Moving to a web first approach, that brings with it quick changes and new technology
- Ability to find wat to self-serve and self-train
- Flexible and adaptive
- Willing to do the small things as well as the big
- Willing to train very basics to people
- Must have strong experience in producing training material - including online and video content (if possible). You will be an excellent communicator (both written and oral) with the ability to understand, present and explain complex information to a range of audiences.
If you would like to apply for this role or learn more about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.