As we continue to expand, Frazer Jones are seeking talented and ambitious HR industry professionals or experienced recruiters to join our established brand.
If you are looking for a role which is;
- More interactive and social
- Your remuneration is directly tied to your efforts and knowledge
- Has great career progression tied to your achievements
- Opens the doors on an international stage
- Is varied and challenging
Then recruitment could be for you!
What attributes you will need:
- 1+ year's industry experience in Human Resources, with a genuine desire to work in an interactive, autonomous role which enables you to see a direct monetary return to your hard work.
- An understanding of what a sales related role requires
- Be resilient, positive, high energy and of a "solutions" not "problems" mind set
- A desire to work within in a highly professional, collaborative and dynamic environment where training is tailored to your experience.
- Organised and have a strong ability to prioritise your work
- A genuine interest in people
In return, we offer the chance to work with market leading recruitment consultants, a competitive base salary together with a performance based bonus scheme that will allow the individual to achieve a high level of remuneration. A structured and on-going training programme led by an in-house training professional and the opportunity to develop a long-term career with the SR Group. There is also an opportunity to work in our international offices in the future.
The SR Group is fully committed to promoting inclusion in the workplace and to the development of a diverse workforce. We welcome applications from suitably skilled people regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity or marital status. A diverse and inclusive workplace will help us meet our vision of growth and globalisation.