The SR Group is a leading global recruitment & search consultancy which consists of five specialist recruitment brands namely Taylor Root, Frazer Jones, Carter Murray, Brewer Morris and SR Search. The Marketing team manages all marketing activities for all brands in all fourteen of our global locations which include, London, Bristol, Birmingham, Dublin, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Milan, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Sydney and New York.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage our 35+ company websites, including SEO campaigns and page building, PPC, site development to increase conversions, CMS management and agency management; as well as ownership of the full Google suite of products. This role works across all SRG brands globally, partnering with the wider marketing team, internal stakeholders, the website development agency and supporting the Marketing Director in the delivery of key digital marketing projects, with a focus on tracking and monitoring return on investment.
This role is based in London and reports into the Marketing Director. This role works closely with the wider marketing team to plan, approve, roll out and drive forward digital marketing plans for their region and brands. Five Marketing Managers support the business from London, Hong Kong and Sydney, and the team also includes a Graphic Designer and Events Executive.
In addition to the duties mentioned in the job summary above, you will also have responsibility for:
- Developing new location / brand websites in multi-languages to support business growth
- Closely managing and working alongside the website agency, Volcanic, to keep on top of technical developments, issues and fixes
- Building SEO pages using the CMS
- Audit and optimise SEO and UX to drive both candidate and client conversion
- Managing Google products and services for all brands, globally: Google Marketing Platform, Google Ad Manager, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google My Business
- Using Moz, or other marketing analytics software, to share insight on website health, keyword targets and analytics
- Proactively keep up to date with emerging technologies and tools that could benefit our business
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Proven digital marketing experience
- Working knowledge of CMS systems, SEO/SEM and PPC expertise
- Experience with digital prospecting and remarketing display and video campaigns, and paid social campaign performance
- Curious about customer behaviour through both numbers and qualitative data to drive key marketing decisions
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Experience with CMS - CRM integration useful
We are looking for a strong stakeholder manager with influencing skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders globally. An excellent understanding of digital marketing, proactive in sharing insights and expertise, with a can-do and team focussed attitude.
The ability to work under pressure to deadlines and multi-task.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.