Founded in 1987, The SR Group consists of five specialist recruitment businesses. Brewer Morris, the market leading recruiters of tax and treasury professionals throughout the UK and internationally, Carter Murray, award-winning specialist recruiters of marketing professionals to the professional and financial services sectors, Frazer Jones, international specialists in supplying Human Resources talent for permanent and temporary positions, Taylor Root, the world's leading legal recruiters and SR Search, specialist senior level legal search on an international basis. With excellent management, strong work ethics and a clear vision we have developed powerful brands synonymous with quality around the globe. Our London office is in a central location and employs approximately 197 members of staff. We also have offices in New York, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Milan and Dusseldorf.
The reception area of The SR Group is a busy corporate environment with professional clientele visiting on a daily basis. High standards of excellence are essential to this role. Our front of house team is the first impression our clients get and so a professional and polished service is critical, central to which is a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills. Previous reception experience within a corporate company is ideal as well as a professional telephone manner. You will need the ability to be able to multi task, to work unsupervised in a busy environment as well as working together with a team, to prioritise conflicting priorities and maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance. You will enjoy being the face of the company and have a confident friendly manner when dealing with clients and candidates or staff. The firm recognises the importance of their front of house staff and promotes excellence, progression and responsibility.
- The reception is a core part of support services. Your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office from candidates to executive clients.
- Operating a switchboard and transferring all calls.
- Booking and confirming all meeting requests using our Venue Booker system.
- Managing 23 meeting rooms and preparing refreshments.
- Organising breakfast meetings and partner meetings.
- Responding to any emails and administration requests.
- Post, courier and taxi duties.
- Ordering and maintaining stock levels of kitchen supplies.
- Arranging our Friday night drinks.
- Supporting all members of staff with any requests.
- Supporting all inhouse events.
- Working closely with our secretaries to ensure reception is covered at all times.
- Binding and printing brochures on request.
- Scanning documents and uploading them to our database.
- Check and sign all candidate documents to ensure we are compliant.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.