The Client Services Assistant will work closely with all members of our successful Client Services function to assist in the ongoing delivery of a range of broad-scope services including:
- Administrative support to our Bids and Contracts functions, both of which have a global remit
- Preparation of scheduled (weekly/monthly) reporting to pre-existing formats.
- Liaison with admin resources across the UK business to conduct candidate compliance audits.Client Services is a very visible, commercially-focused team working in our global HQ in London to support stakeholders in 10 countries.
Proposal and formal bid support
- Preparation and formatting of sales documentation including company overviews, capability statements, specific search proposals and candidate briefing documents.
- Help to maintain opportunity tracking/reporting systems to include win/loss metrics, e.g. updating of Bid Tracker data
- Ensure that our bid library is maintained and updated to a high standard.
- Collation of global candidate placement data into tracker spreadsheet
- Preparation of vacancy/placement info for international cross-selling purposes.
Contractual Administration and Reviews
- Maintain contracts database - core responsibility of keeping the Preferred Supplier Agreement list and agreements folders up to date.
- Arrange for printing/signing/scanning of contract documents.
- Answer simple Terms of Business queries from consultants e.g. confirming commercial fee arrangements.
- Keep the Finance team up to date with newly signed contracts/variations payment terms.
- Review variation to standard Terms of Business requests and create letters of variation to go to Clients.
- Carry out revenue checks on contracts signed.
- Working with brand admin teams to conduct monthly compliance audits against sales ledgers to check compliance on placed candidates.
- Assist fee-earners with compliance queries regarding specific client contracts.
- Work with Client Services Director to research/implement international screening processes.
- Assisting the Client Services Director with Business Intelligence/cross-selling research/administration
- Maintaining excellent internal relationships (Fee Earners, Finance, IT etc) - understanding who can provide relevant information and ensuring that good relations are kept with key individuals
- Ideally, a minimum of 6-months' experience gained in a commercial business environment
- The ability to be highly-organised and motivated with the determination to add value and contribute to a highly successful and close-knit team
- Keen attention to detail and a proven ability to deliver excellent standards of service to multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate a wide variety of communication skills - writes, speaks and presents clearly and professionally
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Takes pride in one's work and accountability for one's actions
- Able to develop and follow defined processes to achieve consistent results
- Proficient in the use of MS Office. Experience of Adobe suite an advantage
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.