CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
The Client Services Assistant will work closely with all members of our Client Services function to assist in the ongoing delivery of a range of broad-scope services including:
· Administrative support to our Bids and Contracts functions, both of which have a global remit
· Supporting on a range of corporate projects including technology deployments/integrations and change management
· Ownership of day-to-day admin of fee-earner focused technologies (e.g. LinkedIn, Sourcebreaker, proposal software)
· Management of elements of our internal data protection processes
· Responding to ad hoc data requests relating to e.g. PSAs signed, placements made etc
Client Services is a very visible, commercially-focused team working in our global HQ in London to support stakeholders in 10 countries.
Client Services Director (with day-to-day supervision from Client Services Managers)
· Supporting Client Services Director with delivery of corporate projects, providing administrative support as required
· Ownership of tech platforms that support our fee-earner activities (e.g. LinkedIn, Sourcebreaker), managing license allocations, providing usage reports etc
· Engaging with new tech platforms (for example, proposal management software) to build superuser-level knowledge, acting where necessary as Admin for user management, template builds/controls etc and helping to define best practice
- Liaise with other BS functions to input on training, content, implementation, integration etc elements
· Providing support on change management projects across the group, as required
· Maintaining excellent internal relationships (Fee Earners, Marketing, Finance, IT etc) - understanding who can provide relevant information/insight and ensuring that good relations are kept with key individuals
Bid Team support
· Preparation and formatting of sales documentation including company overviews, capability statements, specific search proposals and candidate briefing documents.
· Help to build and maintain opportunity tracking/reporting systems to include win/loss metrics, e.g. updating of Bid Tracker data, Mercury reporting views
· Support of Bid Team/Marketing on content/branding update project
Contracts Team support
· Help to maintain contracts database
· Support the completion and filing of contract documents.
· Answer simple Terms of Business queries from consultants e.g. confirming commercial fee arrangements.
· Keep the Finance team up to date with newly signed contracts/variations payment terms.
· Review variation to standard Terms of Business requests and create letters of variation to go to Clients.
· Assist fee-earners with compliance queries regarding specific client contracts.
· Work with Client Services Director to research/implement international screening processes.
· Coordinate data protection process activities, including logging data incidents, managing removal requests and assisting with DSARs
· A minimum of 6-months' experience gained in a commercial business environment
· Strong technical understanding and willingness to engage with new products
· Highly-organised and motivated with the determination to add value and contribute to a successful and close-knit team
· Keen attention to detail and a proven ability to deliver excellent standards of service to multiple stakeholders
· Demonstrate a wide variety of communication skills - writes, speaks and presents clearly and professionally
· Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
· Takes pride in one's work and accountability for one's actions
· Able to develop and follow defined processes to achieve consistent results
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.