· Sole responsibility of raising sales invoices on a weekly basis for permanent placements, both for the UK offices and individual overseas offices (Dublin).
· Deal with client queries
· Assist with day to day upkeep and management of the cash-book, a record of all receipts and payments for the UK brands.
· Input data between systems (Mercury CRM & Microsoft GP) with a high level of accuracy and great attention to detail.
· Take part and be a regular contributor in weekly/daily team meetings, providing feedback on key data items and requests that have been raised.
· Build strong relationships with colleagues both within the department and in the wider business, most notably with the recruitment consultants.
· Use effective methods of communication (email, telephone call, video call) to raise questions or queries to recruitment consultants, most commonly regarding candidate start dates or invoice queries.
· Prioritising and dealing with any incoming emails accordingly.
· Analyse billing data using reports run out of the Mercury CRM.
· Develop an understanding of our global debt reports which will be used frequently to assess current levels of debt and issues with invoicing.
· Ad-hoc duties as required by the Global credit manager and senior credit controller.
Key Skills & Personality Traits:
· Basic knowledge of excel and Microsoft office.
· A high level of attention to detail & accuracy of data input is imperative.
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Keen to learn and take on new instructions in order to develop skillset.
Qualifications and Typical Experience:
· Educated to GCSE level (5 A*-C's) or above
· Previous experience of working in an office environment, and working with data.
· Accounting/finance knowledge/experience is desirable
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.