Associate Director - Private Practice
Taylor Root has been at the forefront of the Legal, Compliance & Risk specialist recruitment industry for 30 years. This longevity has enabled us to build an extensive network of both clients and candidates who trust us.
We have fine-tuned our processes and created strong methodologies which allow us to expertly respond to clients' needs. Our standards and values mirror that of the people we service.
We champion Diversity and Inclusion and our Social Purpose agenda creates opportunities via knowledge volunteering, inclusion and social mobility.
We are seeking an Associate Director for our Australian private practice team. The position is based in Melbourne.
This highly successful team enjoy predominantly exclusive roles and being absolute market leaders in their field, you will have the opportunity to leverage off pre-existing relationships whether in Australia or internationally.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing law firm clients
- Identify untapped business opportunities in the market and build out identified areas within Melbourne
- Be an expert and intimately know the Private Practice market
- Provide expert and consultative advice to your candidates and clients
- Use available tools such as our CRM and various licenses to source and build a pipeline of candidates
- Build relationships across divisions and seek to increase your internal profile
- Have strong visibility outside own team and across brands
- Mentor junior staff
- Promote cross selling, information sharing, communication
- At least 5 years of legal recruitment experience (either in Melbourne, in Australia or in a Commonwealth jurisdiction)
- Professional, hardworking attitude
- Ambitious, confident and tenacious
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability and consultative approach with your clients and candidates
- Output focussed; able to prioritise
- Develops relationships internally and externally
- Positive role model for all aspects of the job
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Corporate credit card
- A collegiate and truly international team
- Internal referral scheme
- Travel allowance
- Annual Leave - 28 days
- Sabbatical Leave (5 years' service)
- Private healthcare plan
- Paid volunteering days
- Christmas closure
For more information please contact Geoff Denton - email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.