The SR Group is an International Recruitment Agency with 4 specialist brands - Brewer Morris, Carter Murray, Frazer Jones and Taylor Root. We have an international network of 11 offices located in 9 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific and America. We are now on the lookout for new, dynamic talent to join our growing business!
We are seeking an Associate Consultant for one of our specialist consultancies. You will be placed in a six-month new start programme where you will develop your skills in recruitment and specialise in a niche area of business. Through this program we aim to further grow your existing skills as well as add to your skill set in the recruitment field.
- We have a flexible approach towards our clients and candidates. We look at the big picture and encourage you to tailor your approach to your clients or candidates in order to develop and maintain long standing relationships.
- We work together across all brands, departments and companies. We share information, talent and knowledge so we can not only provide the best service but achieve our goals as a company and individually.
- We are committed to continually developing our market knowledge and provide the right support for our employees to be experts in their field.
- We always strive to provide the best possible experience for everyone we interact with every day.
What we can provide you:
- A robust 6 month training program which includes mentoring, work shops and individual training
- The opportunity to specialise in a niche area so that you become an expert in your field
- Career progression and support
- International relocation to one of our 11 offices!
- The opportunity to support and volunteer at a number of charities across London - We want you to give back!
- Social events and activities - Summer Party, Quarterly Wrap-Ups, Friday Drinks and Team Activities.
Your role & responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Attending client meetings and progress report discussions
- Sourcing and attracting candidates through various platforms, programs and referrals
- Conducting interviews both over the phone and face to face to qualify candidates
- Liaising with and overseeing the interview and hiring process for candidates
- Creating and instigating potential business development opportunities
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.