Established in 1987, The SR Group consists of specialist recruitment consultancies Brewer Morris - Tax & Treasury recruitment, Carter Murray - Marketing & Sales recruitment, Frazer Jones - HR recruitment, SR Search - Partner Search and Taylor Root - Legal & Compliance recruitment.
We work with a substantial number of the world's leading multi-national corporations, professional partnerships and international banking groups as well as the complete range of small to medium-sized businesses. Our growth, retention rate and ever-expanding global reach speaks volumes about the quality of our brands. Operating out of offices in London, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Milan, Amsterdam, Dublin, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Sydney and New York we recruit around the world.
- Coding & inputting invoices (LND, HK, SNG, DUB)
- Setting up fortnightly payment runs
- Processing staff expense claims
- Managing company credit cards (ordering, cancelling, adj credit limits etc)
- Posting corporate card journals
- Keeping cashbooks up to date & posting the relevant journals
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Monitoring payables mailbox and responding to external and internal queries.
- Strong systems skills - including Microsoft Office products, particularly excel.
- Intermediate excel skills (VLOOKUPS, SUMIFs, Pivot tables).
- Ability to hit pre-agreed deadlines by demonstrating strong time management skills.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently, as well as part of the wider department, and possess a "can do" attitude.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Great Plains & SAP Conur would be advantageous
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.